воскресенье, 1 ноября 2015 г.


If you are looking for some mind-blowing action in bed, then Meryl is perfect for you. sexo en Madrid She is 22 years old strip dancer who has also worked in Las Vegas too. She is blonde with muscular body and full natural bosom. She is expert in various kinds of seductive dancing such as striptease, lap dance, Belly dance even Spanish Tango too. By the time her erotic dance will finish, your body temperature will definitely rise and you won’t wait for a second to take her in your strong arms. She likes to go for soft kisses all over her body, sensual massage and coupling through KS or missionary position. If you desire something extra, she will add oral job as extra toppings in her service. Meryl is perfect for overnight stay or if you are looking for some sex to refresh yourself anytime of the day. Although, she is a bar dancer, but avoid drinking and smoking to major extent. In-fact, she prefers her date not to do that too. She may look bold but is quite conservative inside like a traditional girl. Please call us or drop an email if you are looking for wild cum homely girl as your lover. We bet once you spend time with her, you won’t go to any other woman for your body needs. 

My sex story

If you had seen 70’s movie, Act of Vengeances, then you must have remembered its villain singing jingle bell, jingle bell tune.  The movie is about one psycho person who raped women while singing this tune. 

One Chinese man was obsessed with this movie and wanted to perform sexual act as shown in movie. He came in my apartment with a movie CD and showed it to me.  He showed me the exact act which he wanted to perform. 
I got scared initially of meeting this psycho and really thought of cancelling the deal. But, the guy convinced me to stay in his apartment. He told me if she feels hurt or violated while making out, then she can report to cops without hesitation.
I felt sympathy looking at his desperation and decided to go for it.  He put a cloth in my mouth, tied my hands to the chair and took out a scissor from his pocket. He started cutting my long frock like a gift present while singing Jingle bell, jingle bell tune too.  I shivered with nervousness thinking what will be his next action. But, he was quite gentle. 
He cut my dress and made me completely nude. After that, he fondled my tits for a while and then started sucking my soft nipples. He kept on doing this till they become swollen red. After that, he removed cloth from my mouth and gave me passionate kisses on my lips. From there, he went down kissing my whole body even my pussy too. I cried with excitement when he started eating my pussy and soon feel wet.
Seeing me getting hotter minute by minute, the guy untied my hands and put me gently on bed. I knew what was coming; hence I spread my legs wide apart so that he can insert his organ comfortably. He unzipped his pants, opened his weapon out and inserted gently in my already wet pussy. His missile went like a hot butter inside my vagina and ejaculated within 10 minutes of inserting it. 
He thanked me after satisfying himself after playing erotic game and went out of my life. After he went out, I thought that my sexual experience was not so bad with him, in-fact, it was great. I watched that movie again and really liked it. I wished that Chinese man come in my life to satisfy my physical hunger. He was one of rarest person who knew how to satisfy woman.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий